Monday, April 26, 2010

Jackson Browne 10/09/73 Ultrasonic Studios, Hempstead, NY

Jackson Browne 10/09/73
Ultrasonic Studios, Hempstead, NY

1.Take It Easy
2.For Everyman
3.Song For Adam
4.Ready Or Not
5.Jamaica Say You Will
6.Rock Me On The Water
7.Doctor My Eyes
8.Redneck Friend
9.Sweet Little Sixteen
10.Looking Into You
11.Walking Slow [instrumental jam]
12.Under The Falling Sky

source: FM Soundboard>?> Flac

"DOCTOR MY PEPPER" bootleg

Comment WLIR-FM live-in-the-studio show on Jackson's 25th birthday; includes David Lindley


DOWNLOAD LINK

This is one of my favorite old school Jackson bootlegs...he and the band are on point and the sound quality is excellent.... if you like Jackson Browne at all, this is a must have bootleg.

and once again, if you dont know how to uncompress audio files with Flac, email me and i will guide you

ENJOY!!

4 comments:

torianne said...

sweet, poetic jackson, prophetic writer and soothing, albeit expressive voice.
linley? simply amazing.
neither too shabby to look at i must say.
thank you...thank you.
these two have brought me back from the depths and allowed me to see pain as hope.
love to you mr. johns, once again... well done

Kovina Kris said...

This Jackson Browne studio performance was really interesting. Especially so was the instrumental jam on "Walking Slow" before JB even had lyrics for it! Oftentimes with great bands, there is an inseparable pair that defines the term "synergy" and JB and David Lindley are certainly in that category and they really bring it here. Thank you very much for posting this!

thetravellingminstrel said...

YES Kovina kris..as one of my favorite j.b. bootlegs..., you can tell he is feeling GOOD!!!!!
IM a musician myself so i know all about the synergy...the sum of all the parts equals MORE than 100%
hell ya!
and if ya want some more jackson, then i will gladly put it up..just say the word

Kovina Kris said...

Yes, I would love it if you could post some more Jackson Browne stuff! My wife and I (and my whole extended family now that I think about it) are big JB fans. I'll be make sure that they get a chance to listen too. Thank you in advance!