Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bob Marley and the Wailers 10/31/73 KSAN Studios , Sausalito, CA,


This is in memory of Bob Marley who died today
While flying home from Germany to Jamaica, accepting that he was going to die, Marley's vital functions worsened. After landing in Miami, he was taken to hospital for immediate medical attention. He died at Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in Miami on the morning of May 11, 1981, at the age of 36. The spread of melanoma to his lungs and brain caused his death. His final words to his son Ziggy were "Money can't buy life."
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

Bob Marley & The Wailers
1973-10-31: KSAN Studios (The Record Plant),
Sausalito, CA, USA

SBD

1.Intro
2.Rastaman Chant           
3 Bend Down Low           
4 Slave Driver           
5 You Can't Blame The Youth           
6 Stop That Train (Live)           
7 Burnin' & Lootin'           
8 Kinky Reggae           
9 Get Up Stand Up           
10.Lively Up Yourself           
11.Walk The Proud Land           
12.Outro

comments: my favorite Bob Marley bootleg by far.....
crisp clean sound and they are tight!   sorry for my losless audio phreaks out there, this is in Mp3 format..its all i could find on such short notice  but still sounds real good.and listenable....when i find my better lossless version i will add the new link.....till then.....

and here is a lossless (flac) SBD of bob and the wailers
BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS - The Boarding House,San Francisco,CA  July 7, 1975
EX Stereo Soundboard      DOWNLOAD LINK

01. Trenchtown Rock (4:53)
02. Burnin’ & Lootin’ (5:32)
03. Midnight Ravers (5:50)
04. Them Belly Full (But We Hungry) (4:19)
05. Rebel Music (7:35)
06. No Woman, No Cry (7:13)
07. Kinky Reggae  (6:31)
08. Stir It Up (4:55)
09. Lively Up Yourself (10:40)
10. Get Up, Stand Up (8:01)
 


ONE LOVE!!!

1 comment:

rene volpi said...

Gonzo, how are you? I noticed that you have joined my labored atrium of love, otherwise known as my blog. ;-)
Our blogs are very different, and that's a good thing. I'm a music junkie as well at the moment researching early Floyd. I can see that you dig Marley and reggae in gen. I also love The Abbyssinians, Israel Vibration and of course the Great Bob.
I just added myself to your cool blog.
Keep it rocking and smoking!!!
René ~stillmind~

PS, I play drums,piano and percussion (congas, bongos,shekere, et al...)
Peace.